Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boredom= New Hobbies



So while Bryant goes to work in the afternoon through the wee hours of the night, I sit at our apartment or Bryant's brothers apartment with his wife( I guess my sister in law now? once removed? Who knows.)Sarah, and her two little boys to hang out. After the boys go to bed, we are always trying to think of things to do or make. She is so crafty. In Utah she makes the cutest cards for every occasion. She actually made my bridal shower announcements for Bryant's side of the family. Anyway, I am not crafty. I want to learn to be, so we have been looking up crafty crafts to complete. I'm thinking we are going to go with some fabric flowers. I'm actually really excited! Instead of wasting time on youtube and google, which i did, i should have known better to just look up crafty Mormon ladies blogs. Duh Audge. We found some really cute ones that dont seem to be too hard! I will have to take a trip to the fabric store tomorrow so we can begin. I can't wait!!!

P.S. Louisiana is really hot
P.P.S My hair however, is definitely not hot.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! It's jacqui Kimball (well now Pyne) but, how are you? congrats on the married life! its great isnt it? i love it :) you look so pretty on your wedding day. anyways i found your blog and was thinking you could add mine.(jacquikimball-unforgetablemoments.blogspot.com) sorry so long i need to change it to my new name. but i hope everything is going well and you look so happy. congrats again. maybe we can catch up sometime.Have fun girl!

    ReplyDelete