Thursday, June 16, 2011

Newness

Lots of things are new around here... Bryant has been in Mississippi since the first of May, and I'm still chilling in Utah working. We finally planned a trip for me to go visit soon for about a month so that's good news :) we got a new puppy! She is really sweet her name is Broglie (I know it's a little odd but we love it :]) she is a morkie like our Rufis and he is definitely glad to have a friend. He took a bit to warm up to her but now they are best of friends. Summer classes started up at The Pointe and I'm super excited about classes in the fall.
At first, graduating college seemed so lovely! And don't get me wrong, it is. But I am so stinking bored. I don't know what to do with myself. I sent a text to Bryant this morning telling him to guess what I had gotten done this morning... His response was "nothing". Awesome. Glad my husband thinks I'm lazy? I replied with, "no. I started the laundry, vacuumed upstairs, cleaned all the toilets, put the dishes away, weed wacked the grass(no we dont have a lawn mower for our patch o' grass) watered the grass, cleaned the junk out of my car, VACUUMED the inside of my car and washed the rugs in there." If you know me well, you know that doing that much to my car is out of the ordinary. He answered with a typical Bryant answer... "epic" he is my favorite. I love him so. Really though. I do. I hate being here by myself. I am so paranoid. And it doesn't help that one of my dogs barks at the tiniest sound. I'm a little jumpy :)
My amazing friend Sydney is getting married in September and I have had so much playing with her the last couple weeks. She is seriously stunning and I can't wait for her to join the club with her stud of a fiancé.
I started to get my crafty on again and decorate the rooms in the house that are a little bleak. My first project is our downstairs bathroom. I'll post pictures when it's done. It definitely gives me something fun to do! Hopefully Bry doesn't feel like he came back to a chicks house. Oh well!!! It will be cute!
All in all... My brain is scattered, missing my husband more than I can say, I'm all about law and order and house marathons in the morning, say yes to the dress in the afternoon, and food network at night. Thank you tv for being my bestie.

Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment