Thursday, March 17, 2011

Audrey and the Chocolate Factory

I have been so unbelievably bored today. It is our spring break this week and it has made me a little nervous about being out of school for good. Why you ask? There is NOTHING on T.V. Ask anyone. I am a television girl. Food Network, T.L.C., HGTV, Bio., A&E. I'm addicted. But today there was nothing for me. I'm hoping it was just an off day for my sweet T.V. because I don't know what i will do. (ok maybe that's a little dramatic, but you get it) So finally, I decided to give up on my beloved television, and pick a movie. I chose Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. It gave me the heebies the first time i watched it, but it's grown on me. It put me in the mood. The mood for chocolate. More than usual that is. So I decided to make the one thing I can eat every last bit of and not even care that my jeans may not fit in the morning.
Graham Cracker cookies with homegrown chocolate frosting in the middle.

I made my mom's recipe for Texas Sheet cake frosting. It is D-vine. Anyway... I enjoyed these while watching this creepy/amazing movie. Bryant left for a week with his work today... Craft/cooking/snacking/cleaning weekend for me!!

Screw jeans. I like sweats better anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Yummm.. give me summm..

    Just wait till you're preggers. You will KILL for chocolate. Tom has learned this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love it. You are the cutest preggers person EVER.

    ReplyDelete